Introduction to the Asana Integration
The Asana integration for RoleUp can list all Asana accounts, teams, and team members in a workspace.
Asana does not offer the ability to add and remove accounts via API, so we can not currently offer that functionality.
Setup for the Asana Integration
- To create a new Asana integration, start here.
- By default the Asana integration requests Read-Only permissions because Read-Write is not available for Asana.
- Click Add to be sent through the OAuth flow. Once you’ve authorized RoleUp, the accounts will begin syncing.
Onboarding Users to Asana
Currently it is not possible to create Asana accounts using RoleUp directly.
However, RoleUp provides links to the relevant Asana pages to create an account, and manage existing users.
Offboarding Users from Asana
Currently it is not possible to remove Asana accounts from with RoleUp.
However, RoleUp provides links to the Asana User Management page to remove them manually.
Removing the Integration with Asana
- Go to the integrations list, or click here.
- Click the Edit button on the Asana integration you wish to remove.
- At the bottom of the integration configuration page, you may click the Remove Permanently button to remove the integration, all of it’s associated data on RoleUp systems, and revoke OAuth permissions (if possible).
- If you wish to reinstall the Asana integration at a later time, just add the integration back and everything should return to how it was after the accounts are synced.